Monday 31 March 2014

What is my happiness about?

I'm starting a project Happiness, because I want to learn how to be happy. I want to learn how to notice good things in every day. They say that only one who can see the sun on a cloudy day will be able to be happy no matter what.

That's why I want to dedicate a year to become happier.


Julie in the movie "Julie & Julia" for a year led a culinary blog, many people are doing project 365, for which they take one photo every day during 365 days. I give myself a year commitment to do Project Happiness.

After reading the book about happiness I’ve got so many plans. The point is that each month is devoted to one topic. But first I need to understand what can make me happy.

I came to the following things without which my happiness is not complete:
♦ Happy child
♦ Joyful husband
♦ Cosy Home
♦ Healthy and energetic Me
♦ My appearance
♦ Travelling
♦ Friends
♦ Cooking
♦ Hobbies
♦ Social recognition, the ability to do something useful for the society
♦ To be the best in my job
♦ Being organized and having time for everything I would like to do

Gretchen also defined some life wisdom quotes for herself. 
Mine are the following:
♦ Be positive
♦ Stop complaining and gossiping
♦ Maintain your network of contacts
♦ Don’t believe everything you're told
♦ Believe in miracles
♦ Don’t postpone anything
♦ Say “Thank you”- for the ordinary and extraordinary
♦ Things will be better tomorrow
♦ Be beautiful always and everywhere
♦ Someone feels much worse at this moment


What are your life wisdom quotes and what do You need to be happy?


No comments:

Post a Comment