Thursday 3 April 2014

Happiness - Week 13

Last week was the first week when everything is more or less settled and calm in our Melbourne life. It doesn’t mean that life becomes less interesting, it’s just but more balanced and less stressful.

Happy moments of last week are:
- I made a plan for April, and it will be month declared to my husband and little son. Soon I will show you the plan :)

- Finally we took Daniel to the pool for the first time in Melbourne. He adores water and in Sydney he was going regularly with my mum. The pool was very nice and had a lot of activities for children, even I had to ride on a small roller coaster with my son ) )

- We finally started to travel around Melbourne and last weekend we went to Overnewton castle, they hosted a Teddy bear picnic :). Personally, I loved the castle; Daniel was in love with Fairies and painting on plaster figurines.

- I got great pleasure from the castle landscape design, and just how much was planned for children to do, plus the weather ... It was beautiful! :)
  

 - During the week, I was walking around the city a little bit and found few interesting places for lunches :) Specially, Flinders Lane is my favourite so far.


- Starting to fall in love with the city's architecture. The city itself is not like any other that I have seen before



- The great joy was the opportunity to work from home on Friday! I hope to introduce it on a regular basis to have one day a week working from home!


- At work I am getting used to new employees and they are getting used to me too, they come and talk to me, explain me what they do and treat me as part of their team now


No comments:

Post a Comment